Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mara Family’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mara Family’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mara Family at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mara Family’s web site are provided “as is”. Mara Family makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mara Family does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mara Family or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mara Family’s Internet site, even if Mara Family or a Mara Family authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mara Family’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mara Family does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mara Family may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mara Family does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mara Family has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mara Family of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mara Family’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For More Information on the Mara Family Products and Services Simply click here…
REMEMBER OUR GOAL: We maintain our belief that every business should own a Business Website hence our RENT TO OWN option one that gives business owners who wish to purchase their website can do so after Twelve (12) Months this allows them the time to budget before taking ownership, in case it takes a little longer that’s no problem at all.
Importantly our Monthly Business Website Rentals are designed to successfully give your business a foot in the door to a successful online presence. Conditions may apply.
So Let Us Help You Get YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE NOW Whatever Your Location!
All Small Business Owners In Australia, New Zealand & Worldwide
Select From One Of Our Four 8 PAGE Professional Business Themes Below
SUPERA | WONDERA | TREMENDA | FANTASTA
© 2012-16 Bjan R T Mara and Paul L T Mara ABN: 64 279 593 213 T/A MARA FAMILY